Options Academy is a committed to supporting each student through an engaging Virtual Learning Environment.
Student Devices and Internet Access:
- Each Options Academy student will receive a laptop from his, her, or their home high school.
- The Mediacom C2C Plan can connect low income students and families who qualify for free or reduced lunch to the Internet for $9.95 per month. Visit their website or call 1-855-904-2225.
- HotSpots will be available on a case by case basis for students who do not qualify for the Medicacom C2C plan.
Distribution Dates and Times per Home High School for Technology Pickup:
- East: September 2nd from 12:00 PM-4:00 PM, September 3rd from 12:00 PM-6:00 PM, and September 4th from 8:00 AM-3:00 PM (Point of Contact: Tracy Fetters)
- Lincoln: September 3rd from 9:00 AM-6:00 PM and September 4th from 10:00 AM-3:00 PM (Point of Contact: Darron Kitterman)
- North: September 1st and 2nd from 12:00 PM-2:00 PM and 5:00 PM-7:00 PM (Point of Contact: Mike Lucht)
- Hoover: September 3rd from 9:00 AM-6:00 PM and September 4th from 10:00 AM-3:00 PM (Point of Contact: Will Montgomery)
- Roosevelt: September 2nd-4th from 10:00 AM-2:00 PM and 5:00 PM-7:00 PM (Point of Contact: Brandon Hope)
Student Virtual Toolbox:
Do you need individual technology assistance?
Students and Family Direct Line: DMPS Technology Support for logging into your Computer, Canvas, HotSpots, and Hardware Concerns: (515) 242-8221